[Seasoning the griddle for first time use]
1. Wash the griddle gently with mild detergent.
2. Wipe off the water and then heat it on the stove to make sure no lingering moisture is left on the griddle.
3. Use either a paper towel or soft clothe to rub the cooking oil all over the griddle and then fry scrap vegitables. (to remove iron smell)
4. When completely cooled, discard the vegetables and once again wash thorughly with mild detergent.
5. Wipe off the water again and heat the griddle to dry completely.
6. When cooled, apply cooking oil all over and wipe off excess oil.
7. Now the griddle is ready to use. Enjoy!
Leave the griddle until completely cooled and clean up after each use.
Sudden temperature change, such as placing the hot griddle under running water or splashing water on it may cause warping or distortion.
After cooled, scrape off the dirt and food bits using handle scraper included with the griddle (use scraper for the flat surface and narrow tip for the groove). Wash the griddle with warm (or cold) water without using detergenet, and thoroughly wipe dry.
After the griddle dries, apply a thin layer of cooking oil and store it in the case. Keep it in a dry place.
Titanium doesn't easily dissipate heat and discolors when heated.
We hope you'll enjoy unique coloration as a feature of the product.
It doesn't affect cooking results or food.
We ship orders Monday through Friday with the exception of holidays.
Orders received by 2 PM on weekdays are shipped out on the same day.
Orders received at 3 PM or after on Friday will be shipped on Monday.
●Payment method Credit card payment, Applepay, and PayPal are available.